About Our Web Audio Player
Our player has been tested for compatibility with modern web browsers, including Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. If your browser doesn't seem to be compatible, please try upgrading to a newer browser.
Troubleshooting Player Issues
If your audio pauses, stutters or doesn't play at all, please take these steps:
- If using a Bluetooth speaker, ensure you are connected, and within range for a strong and stable Bluetooth signal.
- If using a device on WiFi, ensure your wireless Internet connection is strong and stable. Brief wireless connectivity disruption, including changing from WiFi to cellular or auto-detection of stronger WiFi access points can briefly disrupt playback, even on networks that are capable of momentarily sustaining high maximum speeds.
- If no audio is present, please make sure both
- Your speakers are turned on, turned up, and fully plugged in or connected to your device, and
- Your computer's audio output is configured to the desired speaker, and the output volume is adequate and not muted.
If using external speakers with their own volume control, for best audio quality, turn your computer volume all the way up first, then adjust the speaker volume to the desired listening level.
If problems persist related to the web browser playback, you might also try reloading the page:
- Windows: Press the press Ctrl and R keys at the same time.
- Mac: Press the Command and R keys at the same time.
- Mobile Devices: Tap your browser’s refresh button.
Restarting your browser and/or computer may also help.
Using an ad-blocker? Ad blocking software often causes unexpected issues. If you have ad-blocking software running, try turning it off or unblocking these two domains: adswizz.com and lbdns-streamguys.com.
Listening at work? Your company may have a firewall enabled to securely protect its internal data. Sometimes your company's proxy settings may limit access to external streaming sources. If this may be the case, please contact the IT department at your company.
If none of these steps resolves your problem, please contact us and we will try to help. Include information about your system, including the device type (desktop, mobile), operating system (Windows, Mac), browser name (Chrome, Safari, Edge), and any additional technical information you have available such as software versions, speaker configuration, and time of day.
LAST UPDATED: Nov 23, 2022 10:57AM EST